Terms and Conditions
I, the authorized representative of the project (hereafter “Film”) submitting to the Dawn Breakers International Film Festival (hereafter “Festival”) hereby acknowledge and agree to the following.
- I am authorized on behalf of all other entities that have any ownership rights to exhibit this Film at the Festival.
- The exhibition will not violate any law local, national or international laws and copyrights.
- I have paid all clearance fees, and other obligations, of any kind in connection with the Festival.
- I understand that I will not receive any compensation from the Festival.
- I acknowledge that the selection of the Film does not imply endorsement by the Festival of the content of the Film or any opinion expressed therein.
- I agree to hold the Festival harmless against any legal issues that may arise in connection with the Film’s exhibition or the Festival.
- I grant the Festival the right to use footage, stills and other information from or relating to the Film for promotional purposes.
- I grant the Festival unlimited exhibition of the Film in any region of the world.
- I grant the Festival the right to catalog the Film for preservation and/or local screening purposes.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the Rules and Regulations for submitting the Film to the Festival.
By submitting the Entry Form, I voluntarily give my full and complete acceptance of all of the terms and provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.